So, your number one goal for now is to generate the best quality euthanasia argumentative essay and get an A for your paper? Well, we’re here to tell you that you have two wonderful options – your motivation and desire to get the highest grade and our simple “how to” tips.
First step you need to take on your long way to professionally written assignment is getting familiar with simple success formula. Without a doubt, you’ve heard it many times. So, keep your eyes wide open when you read the following“recipe”: a catching intro + solid arguments + well-grounded conclusion = 100% academic triumph! Now let’s dwell on every “ingredient”.
Catch your reader’s attention
Your task would be way easier if you worked on an entertaining essay, but unfortunately, you are a college (university) student and you have no right to choose what to write about. Yet, it is still highly important to build up a catching introduction if you really need your essay on euthanasia to be winning. Make sure to start your conversation with the audience with a real-life moving example that proves that euthanasia is a bad (or good) phenomenon. You are to take a particular viewpoint on the issue.
Produce solid arguments
Yes, it is a hard topic to consider, but nevertheless, you MUST have your own clear viewpoint on euthanasia. Make up your mind whether you support or oppose euthanasia. You can create a list of all the pros and cons of “good death”. No need to be in a hurry when picking your side; you have to properly consider the matter from various angles and perspectives. Try to conduct a thorough research in order to find out what the doctors, physicians and The Holy Bible have to say about it. Or make use of the following arguments for and against intentional ending of life – these points can be included into your own euthanasia argumentative essay:
- Euthanasia provides an opportunity to leave this world with dignity.
- Euthanasia saves people from pain and suffering while dying.
- An individual is provided with an opportunity to make a decision when the time to end his life comes.
- “To err is human…” The tricky part is, doctors are also human beings which means they can make a wrong diagnosis and ill people are deprived of any further chance to get the right treatment and achieve possible recovery.
- Euthanasia is a crime in accordance with the biblical Commandments.
- In some religions pain and suffering are considered an integral part of spiritual life.
The final section of an argumentative essay on euthanasia should be used as one more opportunity to demonstrate that your viewpoint has merit. Emotions should be professionally hidden when working on the project, for excessive expression of personal feelings may not be favourable at all.