Before you dive into the world of rejection and heroism created by Charles Dickens, make sure you know the basic stages of the writing process you will have to face. They are the following: devising, detailed exploration, the essay content writing and finally – the reassessment. Before you set off to the local library to find the most suitable information for your assignment, remember – an attention-hooking topic is the central ingredient of professional critical literature review development.
Make certain to produce an original topic. No need to get panic-stricken but this is actually the most complicated stage on your way to the first-class Oliver Twist critical essay designing. Dissimilar to any other sort of essay writing, your project on Chares Dickens’s masterpiece will turn out to be based exclusively on the topic statement you give preference to. Your essay writing perception along with your intentions are hidden in your topic sentence. Once you decide to surf the Oliver Twist pages, you actually get through the fraction of the essay writing devising stage. Now you’ve got to the moment when you have an opportunity to generate the essay topic claim.
Options to ponder over
- Criticize the book’s characters and discuss their symbolism within the author’s world.
- In case you can call yourself a philosophy-addicted weirdo, you’re provided with a great opportunity to study the Oliver Twist from, let’s say, a Darwinist’s or an Aristotelian’s perspective.
- Mention a particular argument from the novel. Your task in this case is to attentively read the work of literature and investigate if Dickens actually made an effort to hide some philosophical (political, racist, etc.) assertions that can be discussed in your essay.
- Look at the central characters of the book from the point of view of the 21st century in order to understand their feelings and emotions and decide whether they were acting right or wrong and how would they behave in our era.
- Point out social, political or economic factors that stand behind the creation of Oliver Twist.
Next step you’re supposed to take in the process of essay writing is definitely investigation. It’s time to pay a visit to the local library. You’re impressed, right? In spite of the fact that we live in the Internet age the library still retains the status of the primary reliable source for those who are in a desperate need of fresh and trustworthy literature information. Make sure to study Oliver Twist first for you won’t be able to generate solid content without having developed your own point of view.
Then, over the web or in the library, read through some facts about the other writer’s texts, maybe make notes of some special quotations then jot down the information that adds up to your essay topic. Taking notes is like your personal lifebuoy for it gives you an opportunity to keep in mind every little thing that may be valuable for your paper.
Once you’re armed with a lot of materials that supports your essay topic sentence and reveals the literature work from a fresh viewpoint, start working on your outline. At this very level you generate a commonly-used essay organization: opening or intro, discussion or body of the essay and the concluding paragraph.
If you, the writer, make a decision to criticize Oliver Twist, you need to state the key arguments you are going to evaluate within the essay content. Then you provide clear citations that, as you truly believe, reveal the author’s thoughts on the arguments you base your project on. Next task is to confirm your reasoning step-by-step by using logically correct thoughts along with other supporting facts you’ve gathered while surfing on the internet or at the library. To make sure your reader won’t get lost in the kingdom of blurred ideas and place each fresh piece of information into a different section.